神戸海洋博物館 カワサキワールド Kawasaki Good Times World
- Around Kobe
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedMonday (except for National Holidays), New Year Holidays
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Around Kobe
- 2-2 Hatobacho, Chuo-ku Kobe-shi, Hyogo 650-0042, Japan
- Opening Hours
- 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:30）
- Monday (except for National Holidays), New Year Holidays
Ride the Kawasaki simulators and learn about Japan's 20th century industry
Kawasaki Good Times World is a museum which shows the history of the Kawasaki Heavy Industries Group. The Kawasaki Heavy Industries Group was founded in Kobe in 1896. Although they started as a ship builder, the business stretches to various areas.
When you walk into the entrance, you will see the big panel which explains the history of the Kawasaki Heavy Industries Group.
You will be surprised how big a role the Kawasaki played in the modern era of Japan. Today, the Kawasaki is mainly known for their motorcycles such as Ninja H2R.
The highlight of the museum is that you are not only looking at the major Kawasaki products but also “experience” them. Have fun using the flight simulator or train simulator ! And don’t forget to take pictures of yourself riding a jet ski or motorcycles!
There is Kobe Maritime Museum in the same building, which shows the history of the port of Kobe and ship models. You can purchase a ticket of the Kawasaki Good Times World (it includes the ticket of Kobe Maritime Museum) for ¥600 (JPY) per adult, and ¥250 (JPY) per child.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Kobe, Himeji (Hyogo)
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.