新横浜ラーメン博物館 Shinyokohama Ramen Museum
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 2-14-21 Shinyokohama, Kohoku-ku Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 222-0033, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [Monday-Friday] 11:00-22:00, [Saturday] 11:00-22:30, [Sunday] 10:30-22:00
- Open Every Day
How about Ramen-hopping in the Ramen Museum?
Shin-Yokohama ramen museum is a very unique museum located near Shin-Yokohama Station. Ramen is a very popular noodle soup cuisine in Japan and there are 9 ramen restaurants in the museum. They offer different types of noodles and soups. You have to pay for each ramen separately from the entrance fee (¥310 (JPY)) to the museum, but these ramen restaurants are competing each other, so all the shops offer high quality food. The soup is mainly made from either pork or fish, but if you don’t eat them, you can choose from the vegetarian menu.
If you are a ramen-hopper, the restaurants offer small ramen. You can taste different types at different restaurants.
The heavy users buy an annual pass (¥800 (JPY)) and visit this museum many times.
The visitors enjoy ramen here, but that’s not all. They also enjoy the atmosphere of the museum which recreates Yokohama as it was in 1958, when the first ramen was created. The 9 ramen restaurants are located in this unique artificial town.
My Ramen corner is also enjoyable. You can make your original ramen choosing basic taste, soup, oil, noodle, ingredients and finally you can put your photo on the package to pretend you are the chef. It will be a good souvenir!
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Yokohama, Hakone, Kamakura (Kanagawa)
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.