キデイランド （原宿店） Kiddy Land（Harajuku）
- Nishi-tokyo Area
- Travelko Rating
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Nishi-tokyo Area
- 6-1-9 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
- Opening Hours
- ［Mon-Fri］11:00-21:00,［ Sat,Sun,Public Holidays］10:30-21:00
The most popular toy store in Japan!!
Opened in 1950, this store is a landmark of Harajuku, Tokyo and an icon shop to those who love characters and toys.
Located on Omotesando avenue (a well-known fashion street), walking distance from Omotesando, Harajuku and Meiji-jingu mae station.
They collect characters not only from Japan but also from all over the world.
What I highly recommend is the varieties of Sanrio characters display on the 4th floor. This is really worth seeing. For example, world-known Hello Kitty, My melody, Pompom pudding and Little twin sisters etc...
I could stay here a whole day!! The latest character and my favorite is Lazy Egg 'Gudetama'. This is such a funny character, an egg with its own face, mind and verbal communication. Once you see this Gudetama, you will never forget it because it is so comical and cute.
Don't miss MOOMIN (2nd floor), SNOOPY (basement), Disney (2nd floor) and STAR-WARS (3rd floor) as well. You will be amazed by so many choices!!
All-time-character very famous in Japan, 'Doraemon' goods are also available!!(3rd floor).
Rilakkuma is so popular among young people and yes, of course they have plenty of Rilakkuma goods,too. It is located on the 4th floor.
There are world famous animation studio 'Ghibli' characters such as Totoro, cat-bus, Kiki and Kaonashi. They are all waiting for you to come!!(2nd floor)
I am 100% sure you will be fascinated by those characters.
This is absolutely a dream shop!!
The store consists of five stories (basement to 4th floor) and on the 1st floor, there is a K-spot corner, in which they show you the latest character you must know.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.