- Tokyo Station / Ginza Area
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangedinner8,000～10,000JPY
- ClosedSunday, Public Holidays, 3rd Monday of Each Month
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Tokyo Station / Ginza Area
- 2-14-8 Ginza, Ito Building 1st Floor, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [Mon-Sat]18:00-23:00(21:00 Last order)
- Sunday, Public Holidays, 3rd Monday of Each Month
- Price Range
Enjoy delicious organic Yakitori sitting on a chic counter seat at Tatemori
Yakitori is a Japanese grilled chicken that is one of popular food in Japan. Of course I love it. I have been to a lot of Yakitori restaurants in Tokyo. Tatemori is my favorite Yakitori restaurant.
The owner chef Tatemori is basically an authentic Japanese cook who has no apprenticeship experience in Yakitori restaurant before. But his work cultivated by Japanese cuisine' Kaiseki' made art of cooking Yakitori fantastic. Especially how to use charcoal for cooking is so great to achieve a stunning baked condition.
They have counter seats. You would enjoy watching how to cook Yakitori by chef during dinner with a good smell of burning ingredients.
I recommend to order the addition if you are not full after Chef's special course 5800yen. You can select your last dish from the menu as you like at the end of the course.
Don’t worry about the calories, because Yakitori is the healthy food dropping off the excess oil in the process of cooking. Basically Chicken is high-protein and low fat meat and has the effect of burning fat. Delicious and Healthy. What a wonderful food Yakitori is!
To add to the advantages, all of their Chicken is organic.
And it has been improved to match the Japanese cuisine. So it is a perfect match for Japanese sake. And besides they also have good wines. A sommelier selects best wine for you if you like.
The reservation is acceptable by phone and might not be accepted in about 1 or 2month. For the unforgettable food experience, waiting for a little bit long time is not even so bad.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.