阿夫利 恵比寿 Afuri Ebisu
- Ramen (Chinese Noodles) Tsukemen Maze Soba
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch Average price 1,000JPY、dinner Average price 1,000JPY
- ClosedOpen every day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1-1-7 Ebisu, 117 Building 1st Floor, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan
- Ramen (Chinese Noodles)
- Maze Soba
- Opening Hours
- Open every day
- Price Range
- lunch Average price 1,000JPY、dinner Average price 1,000JPY
Start with the soup: rich but not heavy.
Once, Japan’s ramen craze was focused on “tonkotsu”, or the rich taste of using a pork bone broth, but now the popularity of ramen seems to be more and more diverse. Some people like a lighter taste, rather than tonkotsu, and Afuri is one of the popular ones. The name is from Mt. Afuri in Kanagawa prefecture, from which the natural water used for the soup is carried, and we see how much importance they put on water for ramen to make the taste the best.
At the entrance of the ramen restaurant, you are supposed to buy a ticket from a vending machine. Shio ramen (ramen with salt-based soup/¥880) and yuzu shio ramen (Shio ramen with Japanese citrus, yuzu flavor/¥980) are my recommendations if you try this ramen shop for the first time, and I always end up choosing yuzu-shio. Each time you eat the soup, the aroma of yuzu will stimulate your appetite.
There is an English menu, so you can ask for it if you need it. After buying a ticket, you’ll probably be led to your seat, so hand your ticket to the staff. You are also supposed to choose a flavour from “Tanrei” (chicken based broth) or “Maroaji” (chicken based broth with more chicken fat), so let the staff know which one you like. The grilled pork which usually tops the ramen is also tasty here. This is grilled just before being served. Although the ramen here is not as cheap as the average ramen you might think of, it’s worth trying.
This is a restaurant chain that has 7 restaurants in Tokyo and 8 restaurants in Japan.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.