- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch10,000～15,000JPY、dinner20,000～30,000JPY
- ClosedSunday, Public Holidays
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1-4-5 Roppongi, Ark Hills South Tower(アークヒルズサウスタワー) 1st Floor, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [Mon-Sat]12:00-14:00, 17:00-23:00
- Sunday, Public Holidays
- Price Range
Feel fantastic Japanese food art at 3 Michelin stars Sushi restaurant Sushi Saito
Shush Saito is famous as a sushi restaurant which has kept getting 3 stars of Michelin guide book in Tokyo for 6 years. This is great job! They also ranked 40 in the "Best Restaurant in Asia" in 2015.
Sushi chef Saito has the wonderful art of sushi. Everyone is fascinated by his work. Don't be nervous. He is a nice person with a pleasing personality. It brings comfortable atmosphere and much laugh although this restaurant is high-class. All the customers sitting in the front of him have happy smiles on their faces. People who love it call the restaurant 'Saito theatre'
For menu there is chef's special only.
For lunchtime they have two courses; one is 15 hand-shaped sushi after amuse 5000 yen and the other is 10 sushi 10,000 yen. For dinnertime they has only one course 20,000 yen. The order allowed an additional sushi if there are not enough to eat.
There are no flaws in his works, but I think that only one weak point is difficult to book the seat. The reason why is they are so popular and have only 7-seat counter. For dinner, it might possible to make a reservation in half year. But lunchtime is little bit easier to book. I also visited there at lunchtime in private room.
They were originally holding a restaurant in Akasaka, Tokyo, and relocated to the current Roppongi Ark Hills in February 2014. If luckily you can visit there, please enjoy time of excellent sushi world as much as you like!
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.