MASA'S KITCHEN47 Masa's Kitchen 47
- Dandan Noodles Chinese Szechuan
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch1,000～2,000JPY、dinner10,000～8,000JPY
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1-21-13 Ebisu, Conforia Ebisu(コンフォリア恵比寿) 1st Basement Floor, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan
- Dandan Noodles
- Opening Hours
- [Tue-Sun]11:30-14:00, 18:00-23:00
- Price Range
Enjoy fine sense of Chinese cooking show in Masa's Kitchen
I like this Chinese restaurant in Ebisu, Tokyo because they have a stylish opened kitchen. Though they have table seats and 2 private rooms, I recommend the counter seats because you can enjoy their cooking show live. It might make the dishes more delicious by the sound of cooking and the colors of the fresh ingredients. The scent of foods attracted us during cooking. I really enjoyed feeling the chef’s soul directly.
At the same time into the restaurant, we could feel the homelike atmosphere. The interior was chic and stylish. All customers were full of joy to eat.
We can choose course menu or à la carte menu. I ordered chef's special 8000 yen. All dishes were elegant. Their cooking style is the fusion of authentic Chinese and some western essences. They have gentle taste by taking advantage of ingredients. The course meal is not a big platter, carry to the table in the potion for one person. I like their style because it's convenient Chinese-style to visit in small numbers. I thought the chef had a delicate sense of cooking.
I recommend their unique DanDan noodle. It is Chinese Noodles served without soup. Eat it with Spicy Sauce. They mostly serve this at the end of their course. Not only spicy but also smooth and rich taste. This delicious taste remained vivid in my mind.
You can read the menu and other information on their homepage in English, but reservation on the web is accepted only in Japanese. So you should call them for your reservation. Dinner course is from 8000 yen and lunch course is from 3600 yen. They also have a casual lunch set menu 1850 yen. Let’s try this original Chinese cuisine.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.