- Kaiseki / Course
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch6,000～8,000JPY、dinner20,000～30,000JPY
- ClosedSunday, Other Days Irregularly
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 4-2-34 Minami-Azabu, Tengenji Square(天現寺スクエア) 1st Floor, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
- Kaiseki / Course
- Opening Hours
- [Mon-Sat]12:00-14:00, 18:00-23:00
- Sunday, Other Days Irregularly
- Price Range
Feel the real Japanese beauty in Japanese cuisine KAISEKI at a simple and modern restaurant Seisouka
I remember the wonderful experience at Japanese restaurant ‘Seisouka’. It was chic as a real Japanese beauty. They got 2 stars of Michelin guidebook in 2010. The chef, trained for a professional cook under this restaurant, opened another excellent one' Matsukawa'
To my deep regret, I can’t show you photos of their meal on the web in answer to their request. Their dishes were very traditional Japanese called KAISEKI based on Kyoto. It's a set menu of selected food served in order. Their dishes using fresh seasonal Ingredients had a delicate flavor. I could feel the sense of seasons. They made us lively like Flowers revive after rain. They served on nice lacquer wears and plates. They were like an art. Just seeing those was really interesting.
I can show you pictures outside and inside of the restaurant. The signboard and the entrance of the restaurant is simple and modern. I sensed the calm atmosphere the minute I walked in. There were not unnecessary things. About the hospitality, they always cared about us with minimum words. All the timings of serving were perfect. It was so comfortable since I could focus my attention on our joyful moment to enjoy the taste.
They have only one Course 22,000 yen for dinner and 6000 yen for lunch. Be careful because credit cards are not accepted. Please pay in cash. You need to book in advance. The Reservation is accepted by phone.
Instead of seeing the photos here, please go directly to the restaurant and enjoy their fantastic world.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.