- Kaiseki / Course Sushi Teppanyaki
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch10,000～15,000JPY、dinner20,000～30,000JPY
- ClosedRestaurant - Open every day, Sushi Counter - Monday
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1-9-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Tokyo Shiodome Building, Conrad Tokyo(東京汐留ビルディング コンラッド東京) 28th Floor, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0021, Japan
- Kaiseki / Course
- Opening Hours
- 11:30 -14:00, 17:30-21:00
- Restaurant - Open every day, Sushi Counter - Monday
- Price Range
Kazahana, Great Japanese restaurant with wonderful panoramic view!
If you want to eat good Japanese food with good view, you should go here. You can see not only city lights but also ocean with rainbow bridge and beautiful green of Japanese garden 'Hamarikyu'
The restaurant is in 5 star hotel Conrad near Ginza. The atmosphere is comfortable because of its high roof. I like their modern Japanese interior. New chef may begin to work here. I hope it will be better restaurant more and more.
If you have no idea to go to eat out, this restaurant is very convenient because that have 3 types of Japanese food. Main floor is for Kaiseki and they have 2 counters, The one for sushi and the other for teppanyaki.
We had Kaiseki dinner course "Yumeshizuku" 19,000yen. It was great one to enjoy all seasonal ingredients in Japan. Every dish was beautiful and delicious.
They have more inexpensive course "Shunka"12000yen. It's only with reservation a day before.
Since there is a Dress code, it should be business casual. It’s nice place to have romantic dinner. And they have 3 private rooms good for important business or celebration meeting.
At daytime, there is another nice panorama view of Tokyo bay. Especially cherry blossom season, you can see cherry blossoms of Hamarikyu without congestion. Only weekday you can eat lunch named "Ren" 3800yen. I recommend it.
It’s located near Ginza. My favorite plan is walking to Ginza for shopping after lunch at Kazahana on my spring holiday.
You can make reservation from the homepage of Conrad hotel’s restaurant page ‘KAZAHANA’. Let's enjoy to see and eat Japanese four seasons.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.