- Nishi-tokyo Area
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch1,000～2,000JPY、dinner2,000～3,000JPY
- ClosedTuesday (or next weekday if Tuesday is public holiday)
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Nishi-tokyo Area
- 2-7-11 Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 167-0043, Japan
- Opening Hours
- 11:00-21:30(Last order at 21:00)
- Tuesday (or next weekday if Tuesday is public holiday)
- Price Range
Eat healthy noodle Soba at Modern Soba restaurant in Roppongi HOMNURA AN
The Japanese noodle restaurant is in the second floor of a small building in the central of Roppongi, Tokyo. This soba restaurant used to has a branch in New York, US before. It was so popular between New Yorkers as a best Soba restaurant in New York. They are popular also in Tokyo, because of their great dishes, especially great Soba and the stylish atmosphere, simple and modern interior.
They have various types of soba. For beginner, I recommend 'Seiro Soba' which is simple cold soba with dipping sauce. This is basic style to eat soba. You can taste the real flavor of buckwheat flour. It was so sweet smelling. Their Soba noodle is firm. I like it very much because that goes down pleasantly.
They serve it in the set menu for lunch on weekdays only.
For dinner they have a special seasonal course. If you visit there in a party of five or more, the prior reservation is necessary. Of course it can be ordered from one person.
On the other hand, they have à la carte menu too. Drinking Sake gradually with great Japanese dishes is a good way to enjoy time at Soba restaurant. They also have wines which match well with their Japanese foods.
Don’t forget to eat Soba at the end of your dinner.
They have a website in English. You can see information on it, but booking is only by phone. Be careful that you must reconfirm of your reservation on the day, when you have made an advance reservation from your hotel or overseas.
Buckwheat is rich in nourishment. One of those, ’Rutin` helps strengthen your vines and reduce your blood pressure. Furthermore, rich in vitamin B helps you recover from Fatigue. And much dietary fiber contained in buckwheat works well to lower the blood sugar level. Enjoy eating delicious Soba healthy there!
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.