- Ramen (Chinese Noodles) Maze Soba
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch Average price 1,000JPY、dinner Average price 1,000JPY
- ClosedSunday, Public Holidays
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 3-19-4 Kotobuki, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0042, Japan
- Ramen (Chinese Noodles)
- Maze Soba
- Opening Hours
- 11:30-14:00, 18:00-22:00
- Sunday, Public Holidays
- Price Range
- lunch Average price 1,000JPY、dinner Average price 1,000JPY
Light creamy pork bone Ramen that local people loves
The name is "Isshin", which means something like "genuine desire" in English, I guess.
It's about 5 to 10-minute walk from Asakusa.
Their soup is mainly made with pork bones which usually tends to be oily, strong-taste and strong meat flavor.
I like pork bone based Ramen in general, but prefer lighter gentle flavored ones.
And Isshin Ramen is one of them.
Normal Ramen is 650yen and I added a boiled egg for 100yen.
I usually order just a normal Ramen and a refill of noodle, which will be 750yen.
After I ate this Ramen with an egg, I thought that I should have stuck with my usual order.
Well anyways, their pork bone based -Tonkotsu- Ramen is deep flavored but light.
If you like Tonkotsu Ramen, you should try this once.
And in case you don't know, a refill for Ramen noodle is called "KAEDAMA" in Japanese.
If you say "KAEDAMA Kudasai", you can have only noodle in a bowl and you can drop it into your soup at any Ramen stores.
I strongly recommend to eat it without adding anything first, and after eating about half with pickled vegetable and ginger from the bottles sitting in front of your seats makes your bowl taste different.
It sometimes gets crowded around lunch time, but like other Ramen shops it doesn't get that long for a person to eat a bowl, so you won't wait for so long even if it is crowded.
Also, it takes about a minute or two for you to get a bowl of Ramen after you order.
There are no table seats at this shop, and you will be seated horizontally with your company.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.