北海道博物館 Hokkaido Museum
- Around Sapporo
- Travelko Rating
- Closedonday (Open if it is a public holiday, closed on Tuesday instead), Year-End and New Year Holidays (From 29 December to 3 January), Irregularly
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Around Sapporo
- 53-2, Atsubetsucho Konopporo, Atsubetsu-ku Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, 004-0006, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [May-September] 9:30-17:00; [October-April] 9:30-16:30
- onday (Open if it is a public holiday, closed on Tuesday instead), Year-End and New Year Holidays (From 29 December to 3 January), Irregularly
A quick Hokkaido cultural trip
The Hokkaido Museum is a place for learning about Hokkaido's history and culture and where you can go even during bad weather.
On the 1st floor, you can observe the history of Hokkaido from the prehuman era to the contemporary lifestyle. Please do not miss the fossil tusk of the mammoth, with which you can take a photo and even touch!
On the 2nd floor you can learn about Hokkaido's nature. Please find the stuffed salmon and hold it. It is a rare opportunity to learn the real weight of a salmon!
To go to the Hokkaido Museum, find the JR bus service from JR Shin-Sapporo Station. (210 JPY)
The entry fee is 600 JPY for adult, and more than 10 people can get a group discount for 500 JPY
Audio instruction in English and Chinese is available.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Hokkaido
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.