札幌駅前通地下歩行空間 チ・カ・ホ Sapporo Underground Pedestrian Space (Chi-Ka-Ho)
- Squares / Parks
- Around Sapporo
- Travelko Rating
Your smart Sapporo navigator
Chikaho (an abbreviation of chika-hokou-kuukan, meaning "underground space for the pedestrians") is the underground pass between only the JR Sapporo Station and the subway Odori station, but it connects to the other shopping underground arcade named Poletown, so you can walk on to Susukino. Compared with Poletown, Chikaho is open and used as a park on the street, so there are more places for events.
One of the smart ways of using Chikaho is finding the sign of AKARENGA TERRACE, very close to the Sapporo Station. It is the exit for the Akarenga (red bricks) building, that is also known as a former Hokkaido Government building.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Hokkaido
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.