おんなの駅 なかゆくい市場 Onna Station Nakayukui Market
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedOpen Every Day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1656-9 Nakadomari, Onnason, Kunigamigun, Okinawa 904-0415, Japan
- Opening Hours
- Open Every Day
Traditional Okinawan food market
Onna Station is a market place in Onna Village, located on the West coast. This market is very appreciated by the locals.
The fruits and vegetables sections and the specialty sections in the market are always filled with people.
The outside the market is also popular because of the various food shops. You can buy Okinawa soba, ice cream, sushi, Okinawa-style tempura and much more. There are tables available outside so you can enjoy your food on the spot.
The shop selling sata andagi (Okinawan doughnuts) is particularly popular for its freshness. They also sell round ball-shaped sata andagi called “Dragon balls”, and it is only available at this shop. Unlike the regular sata andagi, the Dragon ball sata andagi has a more moist and chewy texture, which makes this product unique.
Another great dessert shop is the kakigori (shaved ice dessert) shop. The most popular kakigori is topped with a bunch of Okinawan fruits. The size of this kakigori is huge, so be prepared if you are going to try it out!
This place is perfect for both proper meals and for snacking, so if you have a chance to go to Onna Village, check out Onna Station too.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Okinawa
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.