沖縄イオンモールライカム Aeon Mall Okinawa Rycom
- Shopping center
- Koza/ Nakagusku
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedOpen Every Day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Koza/ Nakagusku
- 4 Seirijigyokuikinai, Awasetochikukaku, Kitanakagusukuson, Nakagamigun, Okinawa, 901-2300, Japan
- Shopping center
- Opening Hours
- See website or ask in store for details
- Open Every Day
The biggest mall in Okinawa with 220 shops and restaurants
This giant mall opened in April 2015 in Kitanakagusuku Village in the central area of Okinawa with its innovative concept to attract everyone from locals and tourists from mainland Japan and overseas with the various shops, restaurants, and free entertainments. The entire area was a military golf course until just a couple of years ago.
The mall is designed very convenient for tourists by gathering essential offices and shops in the front corner on the 1st floor. Tourist info center with a tourism concierge, an exchange service counter, and a duty exemption counter are located right in front of the group tour bus parking. There are a convenience store, Washita Shop (souvenir shop for Okinawan products and also some from mainland Japan also), Okinawa 100 series shop (sophisticated Okinawan handmade select shop), Daiso (100 yen store), a delivery service counter, a rental car counter, a coin locker, and a prayer room in the same area as well. Free Wi-Fi is available anywhere also. It’s good idea to visit the information desk area on your arrival and make plans first to enjoy the huge mall.
As to clothes shops, there is no array of luxury brand shops, but more wallet friendly ones for all categories. They have a good selection of outdoor, sports, and shoes shops on the 2nd floor. Stores are gathered from Japan, America, Spain, Hong Kong, etc., including the below. Some stores are found only here in Okinawa.
- FOREVER 21 (American fast-fashion, 1F)
- San-Ai (swimwear, 1F)
- Vin (Japanese select shop, 2F)
- Uniqro (Japanese fast-fashion, 2F)
- Kutsushitaya (Japanese socks shop, 3F)
Another big entertainment here is the wide selection of restaurants and cafes, totaling 82 of them, located on each floor. Cafes are mostly found on the first and second floor, Gourmet World (food court) on the 3rd and 4th floors, and fine restaurants on the 5th floors. The following list is to give some ideas.
Okinawan cuisine and drink
- Orion Beer Hall (1F)
- Kunigami Fishermen’s Wharf (1F)
- Uminchu Shubo (2F)
Mainland Japanese cuisine
- Muten Kura-Sushi (convey-belt sushi, 2F)
- Yakiniku Nabeshima (5F)
- Ookamado-meshi Torafuku (5F)
- Jai Thai (Thai food, 3F)
- Roy’s (Hawaiian and international fusion dining, 5F)
- Beard Papa (cream puff shop, 2F)
- Kanmi Shuri Syunjyu (Japanese confectionery, 2F)
You don’t have to shop here to enjoy the facility. It is fun just to walk around for window shopping or check out various entertainments performed at either Rycom stage "AIR" on 3rd floor or Rycom stage "SKY" on 5th floor (http://okinawarycom-aeonmall.com/news/eventcalendar) also. There is a hammock café (Ametsuchi Terrace) on the 2nd floor, where you go to a lanai to sit on one of hammocks for viewing the Pacific Ocean while sipping a drink.
Add: Block 4, Kitanakagusuku Awase land planning and consolidation business area, Kitanakagusuku Village (Zip: 901-2300)
Hrs: AEON Mall Special Store Town (10:00~22:00)
1F,2F Rycom Village (10:00~22:00)
1F,2F Rycom Village restaurants (10:00~22:00)
1F,2F Rycom Village Gourmet World (10:00~22:00)
4th F Restaurant town (10:00~23:00)
45h F Rycom Dinner (11:00~23:00)
Cinema Rycom (10:00~24:00)
AEON Rycom, 2F (08:00~23:00)
AEON Rycom, 3F, 4F (09:00~23:00)
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Okinawa
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.