残波岬 Cape Zanpa
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedOpen every day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- 1861 Uza, Yomitan-son Nakagami-gun, Okinawa 904-0328, Japan
- Opening Hours
- Open every day
Watch the sunset from a beautiful cape and a lighthouse
Zanpa Misaki is a 30m high cape that stretches out 20km into the ocean. It is located at the West end of “Yomitan Village”, which is in the center of Okinawa's main island.
Zanpa Misaki is known for its grandeur landscape including its lighthouse. There is a lighthouse near the cape which you can visit. You can climb up to the highest floor inside the lighthouse and view the “Kerama Islands”, “Aguni Island”, “Tonaki Island” and “Kuma Island” on a sunny day.
The cape does not have any safety barriers, so remember to avoid going near the cliff. There are pathways to direct people around the cape, however, the surface of the path is uneven and rocky so wear walking/hiking shoes.
Adjacent to the cape, is the “Zanpa Misaki Ikoi no Hiroba” which is a public park. In this park, there is a giant Shisa sculpture which is great for taking pictures. There are also shops in this park, so it would be a perfect place to take a break after exploring the cape area.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Okinawa
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.