万座毛 Cape Manza
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Onna, Onna-son Kunigami-gun, Okinawa 904-0411, Japan
- Opening Hours
- Open every day
One of the best views on the West coast
A unique shape that looks like an elephant’s trunk, Cape Manza is located near Onna village and is a famous sightseeing spot. The name “Cape Manza” means “a field where 10,000 people can sit” and it reflects the geographic features of the top of the cliff.
When viewed from its side facing Onna Village, the cliff has a unique shape that looks like an elephant’s trunk. This cliff and the emerald colored ocean make Cape Manza a very popular spot for sightseeing and taking photos. The ocean’s colors change depending on where the sun is at since the sun rays can change the ocean’s reflection and color. Noon would be the best time to view the ocean since the ocean’s color will be the most vibrant it can be during the day.
Another way to view Cape Manza is from the Manza beach.
Try viewing the Cape Manza in different perspectives to fully appreciate the beauty of the cliff.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Okinawa
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.