古宇利大橋 Kourijima Bridge
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedOpen every day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Kouri, Nakijin-son Kunigami-gun, Okinawa 905-0406, Japan
- Opening Hours
- Open every day
Breathtaking ocean view from the Kouri bridge
Kouri Bridge is a 2km long bridge connecting “Yagajijima” on the north mainland and “Kourijima”.
The ocean view from this bridge is breathtaking. As there is nowhere to park on the bridge, you cannot stop in the middle of the bridge to take a photo. You can park in a parking spot located in front of the bridge at Yagajijima, but the best way to take a photo here, would be at the Kourijima Ocean Tower. There is an observation deck where you can view the whole ocean, even far off
islands, such as “Iheyajima (Iheya Island)”.
At the north side of Kourijima, there is a beach called Tinu beach where you can see two heart-shaped rocks. It is a very popular power spot.
Kouri Bridge is also easily accessible from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, so make sure to add it in your schedule.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Okinawa
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.
No replies can be sent to you if you make an inquiry through this form.
If you would like to receive a reply from Travelko, please contact us through the Contact us button on the right of your screen and leave your full name and e-mail address so we can answer you.
We will use your comments and/or questions to improve our services.