This Terms of Services describes the points of concerns for users who use our comprehensive travel information and comparison site, "Travelko" (hereafter referred to as the "Site.") Users of the Site shall be deemed to accept the following provisions upon commencement of use of the Site.
- 1. The Company provides various services concerning travel-related information and comparison in the Site (hereafter referred to as the "Services") free of charge.
Any and all contents and information in the Site are provided and posted by tour companies and other parties who provide such information under their respective responsibility. Thus, the Company makes no warranty of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, in connection with authenticity, accuracy, credibility, completeness and/or usefulness of any of such contents or information.
- 2. The Company shall be in no event responsible for the use or failure of use by a user of the Site (hereinafter referred to as a "User") of any contents or information in the Site, or for any and all disputes or problems between Users and tour companies or an accommodation facilities arising from and in connection with the Services, which shall be directly resolved and settled by and between the relevant parties.
- 3. The Company may change or modify any contents or information in the Site or the Services, or may suspend or cease to operate all or a part of the Site or the Service without notice. The Company shall be in no event responsible for any loss or damage incurred by Users due to any such change or modification of any contents or information or suspension or cease of operation of the Site or the Service for any reason whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Rights
- 1. Any and all rights, such as copyrights, ownership and publicity rights, to or relating to all information including, but not limited to, text, photographs, videos and footage comprising the Site shall exclusively belong to the Company or a third party who owns such rights. Therefore, Users shall not do any acts which infringes or may infringe any of such right.
- 2. If any dispute or problem occurs due to User's breaching the provision of the immediately preceding Paragraph, then the User shall, at her/his own responsibility and costs, resolve and settle such dispute or problem, and shall hold the Company harmless from and against any trouble or damages.
Handling of Personal Information
Users shall not commit any of the following acts or any acts which is likely to fall under any of the following Items:
- 1) Any acts which violates any law or regulation, this Terms of Services, any Individual Service Policy, or public order and morality;
- 2) Any acts which infringes any right owned by the Company or any third party or person, such as a copyright, privacy rights, and trademark rights;
- 3) Any acts which cause harm or damage to the Company or any third party or person;
- 4) Any use of the Services or access to the Site for the commercial purpose such as marketing activities, or for the preparatory purpose thereof;
- 5) Any use of data collection and/or extraction methods such as data mining, robot or any other similar means;
- 6) Any acts to use and/or provide any program harmful to a computer, such as a computer virus, on, through or in relation to the Services; or
- 7) Any other acts which the Company may consider inappropriate.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- 1. Any and all matters arising from or in connection with browsing the Site and/or using the Services shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- 2. Any and all dispute arising out of or relating to browsing the Site and/or using the Services, the Terms of Services and the Individual Service Policies shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in Japan.
Up-Dated: March 2015