ベジ アウト Veg Out
- Kyoto Station Area
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch1,000～2,000JPY、dinner2,000～3,000JPY
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Kyoto Station Area
- 448 Inaricho, Kamogawa Building 1st Floor, Shimogyo-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 600-8133, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [Wed-Sun]11:00-22:00(Last order at 21:30), [Tue]11:00-18:00
- Price Range
A vegan cafe with a great view of Kamo River and Higashiyama mountains
Here at Veg out, you can have a vegan meal any time you want. You don’t need to worry about missing lunchtime!
Unlike typical vegetarian restaurants, Veg Out is open from 11:30am to 10pm (Tue. until 6pm), six days a week, except Mondays. They even open on Sundays.
Their cuisine is entirely Vegan, and they use no chemical additives.
During daytime, Veg Out serves some prix fixe menus from 1,200 yen to 1,500 yen (without Tax).
“Plate of a day (“Higawari” 1,500yen)” which includes Miso soup, brown rice, main dish, salad and three other small vegetable dishes, limits only ten customers per day.
Not to worry: ”Curry set (1,200yen)” or other prix fixe menus are available throughout the afternoon. If you like to have a soft drink, add 200 yen. Their portions are moderate.
Slightly bigger portion (“L size”), add 150yen.
For dinner, they provide both a la carte dishes and course menu. They also provided a wide range of beverages, such as bio wine, organic or local craft beer, smoothies, and some vegan sweets too!
You will enjoy a fine view of the Kamo River and the Higashiyama mountains from their wide opened window since its stands just beside the river. It also has a brilliant view of cherry blossoms when they are in season.
Veg Out-Vegan café is located in between JR Kyoto station and Sanju-sangen-do temple / the National museum of Kyoto area.
It's about 10 minutes’ walk each to get to Veg out both from the Kyoto station and Sanju-sangen-do , and a one minute walk from Keihan Shichijo Sta. (Just cross the bridge)
Their menus are a little pricy, but could be a true oasis on the Kamo River for vegetarians and health conscious people.
No reservation needed. Menu in English, and English speaking staff available.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Kyoto
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.