河口湖 Kawaguchiko Lake
- World Heritages Nature / Scenic spots (Lake / Falls)
- Around Fujigoko
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedOpen Every Day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Around Fujigoko
- Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi 401-0300, Japan
- World Heritages
- Nature / Scenic spots (Lake / Falls)
- Opening Hours
- Open Every Day
Tour around Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Saiko on a retro bus
There are many spots around the Fuji Five Lakes for you to visit. The Retro Bus is a convenient transportation to visit these sites, scattered around Kawaguchiko Lake and Lake Saiko. Passengers can rest while watching lakeside views.
There are two circular routes for this bus starting from Kawaguchiko station, final station of Fujikyu train line. One is the Kawaguchiko route. It provides easy access to various museums: Oishi Park - famous for seasonal beauties combined with Mt. Fuji - , Kachikachi-yama rope way, Fuji-Q Highland, hotels, Fuji Visitor Center.
The other one is the Saiko route. It takes you to outdoor spots around Lake Saiko, such as the Wind Cave, the Ice Cave, the Bat Cave, Aokigahara-jukai woodland, various trekking courses, and to Iyashi-no-sato Nenba, the Japanese folk village.
These buses will catch your eyes on Japan's rural roads, with their nostalgic colors and shapes.
Price (two days free ticket): ¥1,200 (JPY / adult), ¥600 (JPY / children)
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Around Mount Fuji(Shizuoka, Yamanashi)
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.