富士急ハイランド Fuji-Q Highland
- Entertainment (Amusement parks)
- Around Fujigoko
- Travelko Rating
Enjoy World Class Roller Coasters at the Foot of Mt. Fuji
Fuji-Q Highland is an amusement park at the foot of Mt. Fuji. The world class roller coasters are so popular that we usually have to wait a long time to be able to ride.
New rides are regularly added to the park like FUJIYAMA, a giant roller coaster, in 1996. Terrifying giant rides are waiting for you: FUJIYAMA marked four Guinness records for its longest course, DODONPA accelerates to 172km/h in just 1.8 seconds after the launch and has a vertical fall of 52m, EEJANAIKA was certified by Guinness for the number of 14 spins in a course, TAKABISHA’s 121 degrees drop-angle is also recorded on Guinness. The Haunted House, Thomas & Friends, Evangelion and other attractions for families are also very fun.
There are Japanese, Chinese, and Western cuisine restaurants and some fast foods too in the park. Moreover, adults can enjoy beer too.
Various kinds of goods and confectioneries are available in the park and at the entrance shop, so you will be able to select and find your souvenirs easily here.
You can visit the park from Tokyo on one day trip, or come at the time when you climb Mt. Fuji after staying at the hotel next to the park.
Opening hours: 9:00-17:00 on weekday and 9:00-18:00 on weekend in July (set monthly: please check before your visit))
Price (1 day free pass ticket): ¥5,200 (JPY /age 18 and over), ¥4,700 (JPY / age 12 to 17) ¥3,800 (JPY / age 3 to 11)
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Around Mount Fuji(Shizuoka, Yamanashi)
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.