Professional guide of Kanazawa, Noto (Ishikawa)(Japan)
Yuji Ito (Licensed guide - English)
Kanazawa, which is easy to access by Hokuriku Shinkansen, and sightseeing spots in the Chubu region (Toyama, Gifu and Aich prefecture)
I guide all over Japan.
Licensed guide - English
Work related to English and Creation (translation, teacher, writing, photo, web, art, etc) as well as a guide interpreter.
Kaoru Yoshida (A freelance journalist, editor and blogger)
Presenting must-see spots that you can see and experience only in Japan, and hidden scenic spots for foreigners.
I was born and brought up in Kanazawa and my relatives are also lifelong natives. Therefore, I know the ins and outs of Kanazawa and very familiar with the city's weak and irritating points as well as fascinating and amusing points.
A freelance journalist, editor and blogger
I've been writing articles about Kanazawa located between the Sea of Japan and the Japanese Alps in central Japan since 2014 as a Kanazawa Travel Expert for
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.