ホンダ ウェルカムプラザ青山 Honda Welcome Plaza Aoyama
- Shinagawa / Haneda Area
- Travelko Rating
- ClosedYear-End and New Year Holidays, Golden Week holidays, Summer holidays, Irregularly
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Shinagawa / Haneda Area
- 1F Honda AoyamaBuilding, 2-1-1 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8556, Japan
- Opening Hours
- Year-End and New Year Holidays, Golden Week holidays, Summer holidays, Irregularly
World renowned robot demonstration for free!
If you are interested in robots and it's technology, this is the Must-see place!
Several times a day, they offer you free robot demonstration which you will meet ASIMO, Honda manufactured human-sized robot!!
ASIMO has been created by HONDA in order to help and live in harmony with people.
He moves, runs and even jumps!!
His movement is so natural that it's hard to believe he is the robot not human being. Some of my guests even asked me if there was a human inside or not!! So funny!
Actually, he is very cute :-):-)
The end of the demonstration, you have an opportunity to take a photo WITH him. (During the demonstration, of course you can take pictures of him.)
This gives you a great memory of Japan! -- a country of high-tech and lovely robot!
Besides ASIMO's demonstration, this place originally is HONDA's headquarter as well as car showcase. You are able to see new models of cars and motorbikes. They are really cool!
Many people sit down on driver's seat in the car or on the bike and take pictures!!
That's also great fun!!
There is also a small gift shop, it's a good chance for you to purchase ASIMO's souvenirs.
This location is just a few minutes from Aoyama itchome subway station, taking either Tokyo metro Ginza line or Toei subway Oedo line.
Another place that you can see an ASIMO demonstration in Tokyo is a Miraikan museum, however you need to pay entrance fee to do so. That's why I think this HONDA showcase is very valuable and precious!!
Is the review useful to plan your trip??
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.