- Entertainment (Amusement parks)
- Iidabashi Area
- Travelko Rating
Very nice and relaxing spa facility in Tokyo
Located in Korakuen, it offers you great relaxation. Location is very good because Korakuen has baseball stadium ‘Big egg’(Tokyo Giants main stadium) as well as amusement park ‘Tokyo Dome city’. In the middle of Tokyo, you can get on a Ferris wheel!
This place is most well-known spa in Tokyo, having big hot spring bath inside and open air bath as well. Wearing pajamas as your own choice, they have three pajamas to offer. It's so relaxing to stay there wearing pajamas whole day! There are reclining chairs, massage rooms, dining as well as beauty salon. You can seriously spend whole day here. Japanese spa mainly man and women use separate room, and here rule is same to bath but there are meeting space with reclining chairs so you can meet your partner and enjoy staying with him/her.
Laqua has nice amusement park in which you see Ferris wheels, roller coaster, splash coaster and a merry-go-round as well. Before you soak into hot spring, you can enjoy these fun rides.
They have water fountain which shows you beautiful color light at night, very romantic. The water of the fountain moves and dances by the music!! Very fun to see it!!
From Ferris wheel, you can see a big dome called 'Big Egg' which is stadium for baseball team, Tokyo Yomiuri Giants. Giants is most popular baseball team in Japan. If time allows you can see Giants game!!
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other Sightseeing Spots of Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.