アインソフ ジャーニー(新宿店) Ain Soph. Journey Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Area
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch1,000～2,000JPY、dinner4,000～5,000JPY
- ClosedOpen every day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Shinjuku Area
- 3-8-9 Shinjuku, Shinjuku Q Building(新宿Qビル) 1st Floor, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- Opening Hours
- 11:30-17:00(Last order at 16:00), 18:00-23:00(Last order at 22:00), [Sat, Sun, Public Holidays]16:00-18:00
- Open every day
- Price Range
A perfect vegan restaurant for everyone.
Tokyo, as one of the biggest cosmopolitan cities in the world, provides an incredible number of restaurants, not just Japanese restaurants but also many cuisines from all over the world. In addition to many Chinese, Italian, Indian and Korean restaurants, we even have Belarusian and Ethiopian restaurants.
However, what is still rare here is vegan restaurants. They’re becoming popular and the number of them are increasing, but I could say Ain Soph. Journey is a leading restaurant for vegans. All items on the menu are made from ingredients of vegetable origin, and some of the items such as deep-fried veggie meat and Spanish tofu omelet will surely satisfy your appetite. Especially at lunch time (11:30-17:00), attractive set menus are provided(¥1,100 ～). The recommended choice must be Salad & Deli lunch (¥1,280), in which you can enjoy a heap of fresh salad, three different kinds of dishes of the day, and brown rice or baguette one plate. Coffee, black tea or herbal tea comes with the meal. The rest of the menu is also irresistible though, for instance, vegetable soup lunch, which has sweet and gentle taste of tomato soup and several kind of vegetables.
Also you should take one more dish into consideration. A vegan pancake, where the substitute for cheese, made from soy beans called Sheese (from England) is used and it makes the texture of the pancake rich. The taste is nice enough to forget your fatigue from walking around in town. As for the drinks, this restaurant has a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, some of which are quite unique: Sparkling carrot punch (alcohol), Hot Masala Chai (alcohol), Inka herb coffee (non-alcohol), and Moroccan Soy Latte etc. The interior is also just perfect to chill out. How do all those sound to you? You don’t necessarily need to be a vegan, even if you are not, I’m sure it’s worth visiting and trying vegan dishes here.
*Advanced reservations are recommended, especially on weekends.
Is the review useful to plan your trip??
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.