三田 ばさら Mita Basara
- Shinagawa / Haneda Area
- Travelko Rating
- Price Rangelunch2,000～3,000JPY、dinner8,000～10,000JPY
- ClosedOpen every day
Maps are rarely carried out with accessing from mainland China.
- Shinagawa / Haneda Area
- 3-43-16 Shiba, KDX Mita Building Basement 1st Floor, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0014, Japan
- Opening Hours
- [Mon-Fri]11:30-15:00(Last order at 14:00), 17:30-23:00(Last order at 21.30), [Sat, Public Holidays]11:30-15:00(Last order at 14:00), 17:30-22:30(Last order at 21.00), [Sun]17:30-22:00(Last order at 21:00)
- Open every day
- Price Range
Meet the original Tomato Sukiyaki at one Michelin star restaurant, Basara
The restaurant specialized Japanese beef hot pot 'Sukiyaki'. In Japan it has been eaten on special day. It's also my old favorite. The name of this restaurant ‘Basara` means doing freely. You would understand the meaning when you eat their original Sukiyaki.
They always have high quality meat. For enjoying them, I recommend their specialty 'Tomato Sukiyaki'. It's Basara's original dish, not easy to eat at another restaurant. Fresh Tomato was cooked with beef in the hotspot. And with sliced garlic in olive oil! It's very rare to use these ingredients as Japanese cuisine. The soft sourness of Tomato was very good; works for sweet soy sauce.
My most amazing point was that the noodle at the end of hotpot was Pasta, not Japanese noodle ’Udon`. It looked like Italian cooking, but taste was absolutely Japanese.
It was first delicious experience of Sukiyaki although I used to eat them so many times in my life. I want you to try it and this must suit your taste.
The restaurant is produced by great Japanese chef Koyama who is an owner of an authentic Japanese restaurant 'Aoyagi', in Tokushima, Japan. Basara got one star of Michelin guidebook in Tokyo too. Gourmet people are proud of him as a master of 2 Japanese chefs who got 3 stars.
On their homepage, there are no English menu but they have it at the restaurant.
The reservation is accepted only by phone.
Be careful not to lose your way when you visit there. There is a just small lantern as a signboard at your feet. And you can see the entrance of the stairs to the basement.
Enjoy your time with the proper and liberal Japanese hotpot.
- * The information above is from the date of the review. Please be aware that some of the content may vary from the most recent information.
Other restaurants in Tokyo
Do you need more information?
Your requests are highly appreciated. Please send your feedback by filling out this form.
- e.g. I would like to know your recommendation for Seafood restaurants in Santorini.
- e.g. I would like to have information about the highest bungy spot.
- e.g. Would need information about a specific city
- e.g. Information is not correct, not the latest one.